Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Introducing Herman

I have decided to try to include my “pet” owl Herman in every picture I take for this blog. He will be my mascot per se. so keep an eye out… maybe when I get going good with this blog I’ll make a contest or something out of finding him… anyway I doubt anyone is even really reading this as of yet so no time soon.. I’m excited though about my venture with craft blogging… I don’t remember if I said this in the previous blog but I have really enjoyed checking out other blogs and I hope that one day my blog will be an inspiration to someone else…

oh yea and before I forget here is Herman…


Isn’t he a cutie!!! He usually sits in my car but my dd brought him inside and I thought it might be funny to include him in my blog since I love owls…

Hoot Hoot

kate

No comments: