Tuesday, July 31, 2007

the wavy bag is a fabric shopping bag and the green bag is a wristlet i sewed for kristin for her Bday..

















This is what a Hipslinger/fanny pack.. I love it and already have someone who wants one.. a friend of mine just laughed and called me a dork but i know she is envying my new "hipslinger"






here is my brand new bag i just finished tonite... VERY PROUD OF THIS ONE. it took me a full week of sewing about a few hours a night. it is patchworked and quilted. that is why it took so long....

here is the bag in the "works". i am glad it is done and now i can use it...

here are some of my projects for the past week or so... i sew usually every night after matt goes to work. I imagine that after he leaves I will find myself knee deep in projects to sew... i enjoy it though...

No comments: